Most of us are usually looking for a quick and easy way to add a nutritious, healthy snack into our daily meal rotation. These egg muffins fit the criteria perfectly! The best part is that you can customize them to your liking. Make these ahead of time so the whole family can grab and go!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Chop vegetables and set aside
- Grease muffin/cupcake tin with spray or oil
- Add chopped vegetables to each cup
- Crack one egg in each cup
- Sprinkle salt, pepper and cumin on each egg
- Using a fork, mix together egg, spices and vegetables
- Place muffin tin in oven for 15 minutes
- Remove using oven mitts
- Allow to cool slightly
- Serve and enjoy or pack away for meal prep!
Serve for breakfast, lunch or a quick high protein snack.
You can crack all of the eggs into a large mixing bowl, add vegetables, spices and stir. We did them individually to control the calories and cholesterol per serving.
You can remove the egg yolks for dietary reasons as well.
Use any mix of vegetables and spices you like.
You can also mix in cheese or top with cheese before baking.