Ghee or clarified butter is an ingredient you will find in every Indian kitchen. These days, ghee has become a mainstream ingredient in the American household due to its health benefits. This Instant Pot version give you an affordable and quick way of making ghee for your family.
- 1 pound of butter (salted or unsalted)
- Turn on Instant Pot to SLOW COOK mode
- Adjust time to 1.5 hours
- Cover pot with a splatter guard and allow ghee to clarify
- Allow pot to come to room temperature
- Use a strainer to strain out the ghee into a container
- Store at room temperature or in the refrigerator