When we hear the word S’mores, our minds wander to campfires and the great outdoors. Unfortunately, in Texas, where it’s hot hot hot, we have indoor camping parties but of course, not without our beloved s’mores! This version is so quick, easy and delicious, it may become your favorite go to dessert. There is no need to start a campfire or worry about the usual mess made from traditional s’mores but you still get the same delicious gooey result!
- ½ cup melting chocolate - dark, milk, etc (Hersheys, Ghirardelli)
- ½ cup mini marshmallows
- Butter to grease ramekins
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder to dust on top of the s’mores (optional)
- Graham Crackers or your choice of snack to dip into the s’mores
- Lightly grease each ramekin or bowl with butter
- Add ¼ cup of your chocolate into each ramekin
- Add ¼ cup of the marshmallows on top of the chocolate in each ramekin
- Cover each ramekin lightly with foil
- Add one cup of water into the InstantPot
- Place the stand which came with the InstantPot inside the pot
- Carefully place the ramekins on top of the stand inside of the InstantPot
- Close and lock the lid of the InstantPot
- Close the valve on the lid so that no steam is released during cooking
- Press MANUAL mode on the InstantPot
- Make sure the InstantPot is on HIGH PRESSURE
- Set the timer to 5 minutes
- After the timer goes off, open the valve to release the pressure- BE CAREFUL OF THE HOT STEAM
- Once the pressure has released and the silver prong has dropped down, open the lid
- Press OFF/CANCEL on the InstantPot
- Carefully remove the ramekins from the InstantPot using an oven mitt or something else-RAMEKINS WILL BE VERY HOT!
- After removing the ramekins, remove the foil and dust with cocoa powder (optional)
- Allow the ramekins to slightly cool in order to prevent burns
Dip your favorite cookies, crackers, pretzels, fruit or snacks into the s’mores dip and enjoy!!
You can use dark, milk, white chocolate and even add in other options such as nuts.