When you have little ones, every minute saved is precious time you can spend with your family. With this video, you will learn how to sterilize multiple items such as baby bottles, sippy cups, etc in the Instant Pot. By doing this, you’ll save tons of time compared to washing each piece separately. You will also ensure that all germs have been killed thanks to the steam produced during this process.
Trivet that came with the Instant Pot or a steamer rack
- Place about 1 cup of water in the Instant Pot liner.
- Place the trivet or steam basket in the Instant Pot
- Place all items needing to be sanitized on the trivet or steam basket
- Make sure none of the items touch the water or the bottom of the pot
- Close the lid on the Instant Pot
- Close the vent on the lid to prevent steam from escaping
- Press “Steam” on the Instant Pot
- Set the timer to 2 minutes, you may do may if you prefer
- Once the timer goes off on the Instant Pot, allow the steam to release naturally for 4-5 minutes
- After 4-5 minutes, manually release the steam by opening the vent. The silver prong will drop back into the lid. BE CAREFUL OF THE HOT STEAM
- Lay a clean towel on your counter
- Remove the cleaned items onto the towel and allow to air dry or towel dry as desired
- Enjoy your free time with your family!